2. For first time usage, press and hold the indicator on the left of the screen for 10 seconds to activate the device. The screen will light up. (If nothing happens after 10 seconds, the battery could have been fully depleted. Charge the tracker before trying again.)
Sync with Healthy 365
1. Install the 'Healthy 365' app from the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone. You may use a QR code scanner to be redirected to the download page too. (insert QR code here)
2. Participate in a challenge at the challenge page. Fill in your personal particulars.
3. Ensure that your bluetooth is turned on. (Settings > Bluetooth) Place your Actxa Stride beside your smartphone. Keep other trackers away within a radius of 1.5m.
4. Tap on "APPS" and select "HPB Steps Tracker”. After 3 seconds, tap on your Actxa Stride to receive the 4-digit authentication code. Key in the code into your smartphone. (For unsuccessful pairing, click on "Resend Code" to generate a new code and try again.)
5. The Actxa Stride can store data up to a maximum of 7 days. To ensure all data are recorded, sync at least once every 7 days.
1. For optimal performance, wear the Actxa Stride on your non-master hand. E.g. If you are a right-hander, wear it on your left.)
2. To activate the display, either raise up your hand to look at the screen, or tap on the indicator located at the left of the Actxa Stride screen. Tap it once to see the time. Tap it again for the step count.
1. The battery indicator is at the top right of the Actxa Stride screen.
2. Plug the micro-USB port into the bottom of the base unit as seen below.
3. The whole charging process should take 2 hours or less. A fully charged steps tracker should last for approximately 7 - 10 days.
When the base unit is securely attached to the strap, the steps tracker is water resistant*. *Water Resistant - not waterproof. Not advisable to use for swimming, diving, or other underwater activities. Avoid prolonged exposure to water.
Wear and Care
1. To clean the Actxa Stride, remove the strap from the base unit.
2. Wash the strap (without the base unit) under running water.
3. Clean the base unit separately with a piece of damp cloth. Wipe dry. Do NOT place the base unit under running water without the strap.
Top 5 FAQs
1. Where can I purchase Actxa products? You can purchase the Actxa Stride (NSC) at this webstore itself. This model is launched in conjunction with the National Steps Challenge™ campaign by the Health Promotion Board of Singapore.
You can also purchase Actxa Stride (NSC) at the following authorised service providers outlets (availability depends on stocks at individual outlets).
2. Where are Actxa's service outlets located? Macpherson Office 8 Burn Road, #17-06 TRIVEX, S369977 Opens Monday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm Tel: 6288 8663
AMK Hub 53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, #02-57, S569933 Opens daily from 11am to 9pm Tel: 6258 3915
City Square Mall 180 Kitchener Road, #01-17, S208539 Opens daily from 11am to 9pm Tel: 6509 1182
Northpoint Shopping Centre 930 Yishun Ave 2, #B1-03, S769098 Opens daily from 11am to 9pm Tel: 6754 2028
The Clementi Mall 3155 Commonwealth Ave West, #B1-03/04, S129588 Opens daily from 11am to 9pm Tel: 6659 5336
3. How to set time on your tracker? 1) Download the latest version of the HPB Healthy 365 from the Apps Store. 2) Turn on your smartphone Bluetooth. 3) Launch the Healthy 365 App with your Actxa Stride placed nearby. 4) The Healthy 365 App will perform an auto-sync with your Actxa Stride. If it does not, do a manual sync by tapping on the green icon found on the Healthy 365 Dashboard. 5) The time and date should be updated accordingly as per your mobile device.
4. My Actxa Stride touch screen is not working. What should I do? You may want to try to wipe clean the surface of the Actxa Stride with a clean cloth as sometimes dust or dirt may affect the sensitivity of the touch sensor.
Alternatively, do the following steps to recalibrate the touch sensitivity. 1) Download the latest version of the HPB Healthy 365 from the Apps Store. 2) Turn on your smartphone Bluetooth. 3) Launch the Healthy 365 App with your Actxa Stride placed nearby. 4) The Healthy 365 App will perform an auto-sync with your Actxa Stride. 5) Tap on the Actxa Stride tracker and check the touch function.
If that does not help, bring your Actxa Stride for replacement to any of the 5 service outlets if it is still under warranty.
5. My Actxa Stride cannot pair/sync with my phone. What should I do? Please refer to the HPB Healthy 365 App (under "About > FAQ" > Pairing and Syncing).